Saturday, June 7, 2008

FASHION SENSE

We laughed out loud at this one. Very funny.

"MD,

"I don't know if I missed any posts, has anyone ever mentioned the psychedelic colours worn by the "British twins" on Gayelle? You won't be one of the dynamic duo, would you? Almost everyone else got a critique about their wardrobe, but not them, or is their blinding fashion sense so unique, so them, a reflection of their personality, it is beyond description? It's not a diss, just an observation, I like the duo's loud rainbow style.

"I'll have you know that Sampson Nanton's ginormous tie knot is his way of paying homage and tribute to the bygone era of the Roaring Twentys and the zoot suit!

"Dennis Mc Comie is one of the more seasoned media practioners, and one of the most affable. He made a booboo, which shows that he's human, when he made mention of a "dead cadaver" on the Cock-A-Doodle-Doo 5th June morning programme. I take it there are live cadavers out there? I blame it on the influence of all those Hollywood zombie movies."

"Don Fashione"