Thursday, June 12, 2008

NEW LOOK GUARDIAN 2

Well the Guardian was called the G-Size in its last incarnation, but we're not sure what it's called now.
Here's another comment on the new look.

"The size of the guardian doesn't make much of a difference to me, but I have to disagree with that person who said dominic kalipersad's departure is bad for the paper. Seriously, kalipersad did not seem to make any real difference, and I'm not entirely sure he's dynamic enough for tv6 either. I mean we all see how tv6 lets some their reporters get away with being biased, politically. That's almost funny.
"In the end, content is what matters. All the papers win some, or lose some. What was stupid though was this "construction" marketing campaign! I sincerely hope they didn't actually PAY some one to come up with that garbage. The ads are bad bad bad. Let's hope they get some new marketing people."

"coffeelokjack"