Monday, May 12, 2008

FAVOURITES

Here's another comment on media favourites.

"I would like to take the opportunity to wiegh in on the favourites in the local media...

"Favourite 7 o'clock newscast- CNC3
I find the presentation over at CNC3 is the best...the coverage of all the top stories for the day is also way ahead of all competitors...in second place i would suggest Gayelle news..any newscast that incorporates features/ human interest stories into its newscast everyday has my support...TV6 has outlived its days as number one...they have a lot of catching up to do...

"Favourite Noon news...News at Noon
Well Tv6 you do have it here...Fabien Pierre does a remarkable job at the noon desk..

"Favorite Late news...Gayelle news ...
Need I say more

"Favorite Male anchor- Paolo Kernahan at Gayelle...
Paolo's experience and composure is evident everytime...second I would suggest Roger Sant...

"Favourite Female anchor- Shelly Dass
Now that Coleen Holder is no longer captivating Tv6's viewership ...I would give that crown to Ms Dass over at CNC3...

"F.L"