Monday, May 19, 2008

NO ISSUES?

Well CLJ, here's your response from PW.

"I did not question Shelly Dass's voice, I simply asked how "AW" could mistake an aggressive high pitch toned voice to a melodious much more laid back toned voice of Francesca's.
"And I also specifically said if "AW" is referring to the person presenting news then there is no way the two could be mistaken.

"Why you so quick defend Shelly at the expense of Francesca CLJ? What does Francesca having a nicer and more appealing tone of voice have to do with her voicing advertisements when that issue was raised here already?
"I concur she should decide if she wants to do news or voice commercials, but she is still ahead of the rest. That's my opinion and I am well entitled to it, even if I have issues, as I can tell you also do.

"Hopefully the person chosen to present news has a voice that is friendly to the ear, but when I want to hear nice voices, I follow Gayelle News. With Otto Carrington and Samuel Mc Knight all over the news - CNC3 is the last newscast I would listen to for nice voices.
"CLJ I would submit to you that CNC3's scripts are poorly edited or not edited at all, causing its presenters to make a lot of mistakes. But you do notice that Francesca rides over these errors much more professionally than the rest, and flows with the newscast a lot better if the prompter breaks down on her, a skill Shelly still needs to work on. If she ever had a weakness that's it.
Francesca beats them with experience every time. Give her that."