Monday, December 22, 2008

KUDOS 2 / KEEP IT REAL 5

Hmmm. Here's a response.

"Ah Allison Deonath, lol if is one thing I give you credit for is that you know how to keep it real. So because the faceless poster said he/she is a UWI student you believe that is the case? Are you responding because it's your relative or child? That's not important. I too can get a few University workers at Universities considered to be higher up on the academic pyramid to respond to your post, but my maturity will not permit me to do so.

"And you're right, "DR" now that we learn is a boy name Denzil, probably has a crush on a cute Fabien Pierre, lololol. Trust me if "DR" is cute too, the chemistry would make something work out between the two.

"Allison you lack depth--- probably cute and other things other than academic landed you your post, if in fact that's where you work. As for the rest of your rants...Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.

"PH"

"Oh, Ms Allison Deonath, forgive my manners. My name is Petron Holder. (see, I have no problems saying my name. Now you know I got balls. :)"

"PH"