Thursday, December 25, 2008

KUDOS 2 / KEEP IT REAL 7

Hopefully this will be the last response we have on this particular "discussion".

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I am offended at Petron's comments I am also amused at the silly notions being echoed here. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON FABIEN PIERRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that the air is cleared, Petron, please let us put an end to this stupid squabble because truth and in fact we are really arguing over nothing, I forgive you.

"Might I also add that I am indeed 19 years old, full name Denzil Ramdass (you can search me on Facebook and see that I am very real). I am not a student studying journalism but rather I am pursuing a BSc. Pharmacy. Journalism is my passion but due to the low salary it pays, I have decided to keep it real and pursue a career which is more feasible and in which I find happiness.

"There...... enough about me, anyone else cares to elaborate about themselves lol. Thanks as well Allison, whoever you be for your comments. Please again I resound the call for professionalism in our comments, let us as Petron has previously said, keep it real.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Bright and Prosperous New Year."

"Denzil"