Saturday, January 3, 2009

WIKI-WASHY 4

The 'discussion' on this topic continues.

"OK "AD" or whoever you are: There's a lot of medication out there, and good doctors for people who suffer from paranoia, or paranoid schizophrenia. It's treatable, really. I suggest you maybe see someone for your own good. Your obsession with Shelly Dass is unhealthy. This blog, from what I know is involved with constructive criticism toward improving the media. See a counsellor. Your grouse with her is clearly personal.

"On another note...I'm not sure I like the new Guardian newspaper website. Maybe it's just something new, but I would like to see something a little more dynamic, visually appealing. Speaking of websites however, CNMG's website is really good. I like it. Their set too, has been looking nice. And while I have to admit, as a viewer, I love the girls reading sports lately, as a guy, I just wonder if they're into sport, or just reading it to entice viewers (and me). But like I say, I'm not complaining."

"Trini"